About Triathlon New Brunswick
Triathlon New Brunswick is the Provincial Sport Organization for triathlon in the province of New Brunswick. We are a registered not-for-profit, volunteer-based organization and a member of Triathlon Canada.
A triathlon is a multi-sport race that usually consists of swimming, cycling, and running. TriNB has athletes, programs, and events in all regions of New Brunswick. On behalf of our members, we provide leadership and direction in order to achieve athletic excellence, personal achievement.
Staff and Board
- Troy Kearns | President
- Doug Scott | Vice President
- Marlo Rose | CCNBikes (events, membership)
- Jesse English | Social Media/Website/Email
- Christine McKinnon | Technical Director
- Kristine Cormier | Provincial Junior Program Head Coach
- Rosemary Boyle | Treasurer
- Mary Bartlett | Secretary
- Chris Burke | Sponsorship
- Lisanne Maurice | Member at Large
TriNB is run entirely by volunteers and is always looking for individuals interested in joining the board, or to be trained and serve as officials at sanctioned events. TriNB also supports the organizers of sanctioned events in recruiting volunteers to assist in hosting their events in a range of categories – course marshals, lifeguards, setup and take down, and many other activities. Many events need volunteers on organizing committees to ensure events can take place. Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering in any capacity.