About Triathlon New Brunswick
Triathlon New Brunswick is the Provincial Sport Organization for triathlon in the province of New Brunswick. We are a registered not-for-profit, volunteer-based organization and a member of Triathlon Canada.
A triathlon is a multi-sport race that usually consists of swimming, cycling, and running. TriNB has athletes, programs, and events in all regions of New Brunswick. On behalf of our members, we provide leadership and direction in order to achieve athletic excellence, personal achievement.
Staff and Board
- Althea Arsenault | President
- Sue Delong | Treasurer
- Christine McKinnon | Secretary
- Chris Burke | Director at Large
- Marlo Rose | Director at Large
- Mackenzie Sharkey | Social Media
- Neal MacLean | Director at Large
- Chandler Scott | Director at Large
- Jesse English | IT/Tech
- Troy Kearns | Sponsorship
- Kristine Cormier | Provincial Junior Program Head Coach
- Lisanne Maurice | Director at Large
TriNB is currently recruiting volunteers to be trained and serve as officials at sanctioned events. TriNB also supports the organizers of sanctioned events in recruiting volunteers to assist in hosting their events in a range of categories – course marshals, lifeguards, setup and take down, and many other activities. Many events need volunteers on organizing committees to ensure events can take place. Please contact us if you are interested in volunteering in any capacity.